Tuesday, July 9, 2019

[NEWS] Picazo leaves Olamide’s YBNL

Nigerian rap artiste, Picazo has revealed that he has left the YBNL Nation record label owned by Olamide.The ‘Macaroni’ crooner made this known in a tweet via his Twitter handle: @Picazo rhap on Sunday, July , 2019.He thanked Olamide for the support and platform he gave him to showcase his talent, adding that he would not take it for granted.
He tweeted: “Thanks for the support,platform, I appreciate u endlessly,I thank you deeply.
“#YBNL has been a beautiful part of my journey and I hope you believe me when is say i’ll never take for granted the blessings you brought me. Baddo!!! #newchapter #PFM.”
Recall that Olamide signed Picazo to his record label in 2018 after seeing a freestyle video of the rapper.
See tweet below:
Disqus Comments