Saturday, April 20, 2019

[MUSIC] Larry Gaaga ft. Wizkid – Low


Gaaga Muzik boss, Larry Gaaga releases his highly anticipated single titled “Low“, featuring Wizkid.
The song was produced by Blaq Jerzee, mixed and mastered STG.Larry Gaaga has masterminded major collaborations that has topped music chart in Africa and diaspora.In a related news, Gaaga has been working of his upcoming project which is due for release this year.
Video out shortly!!
QUOTABLE LYRICS:
B’oya lo ma dele oh
Nibi lo ma ku si oh (yeh)
Baby girl I fit to fight for your matter o (Yeh)
I promise I no go dey use you play Manyewu (Oh Yeh)
See your love e dey sweety my body
E dey make we want to spend money (yeh yeh)
See your love dey sweety my body (Oh eh)
e dey make we want to spend money
Say go down on low, (down on a low)
Make you do am on a low, (do am on a low)
Babe no one has to know, (no one has to know)
Babe ma pariwo (Ma pariwo)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Listen, download and share your thoughts below:

Disqus Comments